dinsdag 13 december 2011

I'm a newbie :)

My own blog finally! I am not sure how well I should start, but I want you guys ever let see how I am in life:) The title of my blog is ' Everyone has issues ', which title is deliberately chosen because everyone has issues. Sometimes love-issues, fashion-issues but it can also be problems at school. I have each day a fashion-issue, when I am for my wardrobe and I think: ' what should I wear today? ' or ' I have nothing to wear. ' Do you recognize this situation? Well, life is just out issues, accept it. On my blog I will especially many posts about the fashion-issues, because everyone loves fashion right? :) 

XOXO I have issues too ♥

1 opmerking:

  1. i agree very much :)

    everyone have issues and i definitely have issues too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen